Thursday 1 March 2012

"I'm not obsessing. I'm just curious."

You know in American Beauty when Kevin Spacey sees Mina Suvari for the first time and realises that the answer to all of life's problems and the key to finally completing the life long pursuit of happiness is quite clearly…uh…statutory rape; well that's how I feel whenever I hear just an iota of information concerning the Samsung Galaxy SIII…except…you know…with out all the creepy lolita stuff.

More details concerning Sammy's flagship device have poured onto this beloved interconnected net of ours this week and they are suggesting some pretty juicy stuff. From what we hear (I say we, just me) via BGR, apparently the Galaxy SIII will sport a 1.5ghz quad-core Exynos processor, an awe-inspiring 4.8 inch full HD 1080p resolution display with 16:9 aspect ratio and intergalactic space travel via use of it's ability to transform into a Mass Effect-like Mass Relay. That last one isn't true (or is it?) but that full HD 1080p screen is something definitely worth salivating over, even if you are wearing expensive shoes.

What this means is that I will basically have a mini Blu Ray player inches away from my nads at all times! This sexy sonova'gun is also expected to ditch Sammy's current build quality philosophy (which at the moment seems to consist of Samsung having found away to transmutate leprosy into a tangible plastic) in favour of a ceramic chassis that will apparently continue the Size Zero trend at just 7mm thick.

After the runaway success (I've never fully understood that phrase) of the Samsung Galaxy SII in 2011 it only makes sense that the South Koreans would use it's successor as the main weapon in their arsenal against Apple's iPhone range and from what we're hearing (again, just me) it's looking like the war is about to get like, f*cking…SUPER-NUCLEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment